img162ty.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 1,052
  • img163.jpg
    img163.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 1,052
  • img162sty.jpg
    img162sty.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,052
That last Hemming photo really sums up my mountain biking hopes and dreams back in the 90s when i were a lad. Classic photo, thanks for digging out.

Paul Eggleton":3dyuh5su said:
That last Hemming photo really sums up my mountain biking hopes and dreams back in the 90s when i were a lad. Classic photo, thanks for digging out.

Mine too, and pleasure mate.

I kinda look at it now, and smile, I see 3 pictures, coool bike and rider..., :cool: a pic of it riding up hill, the same bike going downhill FAST.....,

you just gotta love ...."RETRO"......, back then it was simpler, cooler and a lot less hassle.. :cool:

A short travel front suspension hardtail..., light, strong, fast......and we could do it all on just one bike..... :shock:

sinnerman":1e94lc6c said:
back then it was simpler, cooler and a lot less hassle.. :cool:

A short travel front suspension hardtail..., light, strong, fast......and we could do it all on just one bike..... :shock:

Still is and still do.

I bought my STS-2 full suspension in 1997....it looks great, but is still on the original tyres.

Hardtail gets it every time.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have an early Hope disc brake that may be available soon. Someone else has first refusal on it though....
c6818e88.jpg

sinnerman":33ob0st3 said:
Mk 1 Hope i think.?
This fella is selling a set, :?

Cool thanks - I've PM'd him - after looking at the CATSWISKAS above, I think the disc brake is a real feature of the bike, giving it the clean seat stays with the delicate wishbone and it would be a shame to change that.

Rob Atkin":33ob0st3 said:
I have an early Hope disc brake that may be available soon. Someone else has first refusal on it though....

Thanks Rob - let me know - liking the black anno one :D

Back