• Lamima's Raleigh Dynatech Torus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raging_Bulls' SBike 503

• graham1975's 1997 Kona Koa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Salsa was just too hot for the Yetis :LOL: :roll: Incredibly high standard. Best cabling of the month goes to Racer X - the outers on his KHS are almost invisible.

Some beautiful machines... I love both the Yeti's, and the Salsa is so sweet but I'm going for the Zinn.

Amazing standard all round though guys, I think I most of these could win BOTM's...

As everyone has already stated this is a very tough month, but when it it not !

Loving most of the entries but there's something about the KHS that swings it for me.

I always vote on which one I would most like to take down my local trails and to me the KHS just looks sooo ready to ride.. I think it's the way the stem is perfectly aligned to the top tube that makes it look so 'racey'... it just screams singletrack at me .....

Well done to all, top month... oh and I'm loving that S-bike, risers and all ...

Zinn thing!

Lovely bikes. Looks like some serious time & meticulous attention to detail has gone into these beauties.

I'd have the Zinn.

1. It's American bred..& as far as bikes are concerned, I like that.
2. Reynolds tubing.
3. Zinn! IM(uninformed but learnin)O A good bloke.
4. There aren't heaps of them around.
5. I would ogle it if I saw it in the street & I'd take it on a dirty w.e...in the woods.

Simple as that.

And as a master stroke; I can vote - this is my tenth post. HURRAH! You can guess which box I'm ticking.. :D

Thanks to y'all for laying on a nice line up to choose from.

Are we sure some people aren't just cutting pictures out of magazines or are spending serious cash on studio photography (Marin FRS / Yeti)???

Loving the paint job on the Zinn but the Muddy Fox is where it all started for me so that is my vote.

Thanks again all for entering

tough one this month.
i went for silverfish fro.
as a bike it is almost perfection.
but looks like its never seen a dusty trail in its life,
hope i'm wrong, if not then it saddens me.
but no denying it is a stunning bike.
its all about the bike for me, ridden or not.

Timgouldisgod":2svihook said:
Are we sure some people aren't just cutting pictures out of magazines or are spending serious cash on studio photography (Marin FRS / Yeti)???
why you think, when one shoots and shows a bike nicely, he/she doesn't drive it? this is bullshit! :cool:

Guys, these all are only metal of the past and should definitely be driven.
I ride all my bikes very often and with fun. To see dirty bikes goes on outside, there are a lot of them out there
..and keep in mind, here would be very boring without pretty pictures of nice bikes!

That's why I keep coming back here because I can see those photos only here (unfortunately only now and then! :( )

have a nice day :D

Back