My 1995 GT RTS-2 - Update

1995 GT RTS 2

After much debate I have gone back to the Judy's and other yellow bits.........

Attachments

• GT RTS.jpg
    GT RTS.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,379
Updated GT RTS 2

I'm in the middle of updating the GT RTS.

Recently upgraded the forks to another pair of Judy's with new internals (White Bros Springs) and the crankset to a Shimano XT M739.

I have on the way a set of M739 Shifters/Brake Levers and a M739 Front Derailleur.

Attachments

• 100_5852.jpg
    100_5852.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,304
Judy internals/spares

Don't know if it's of use to anyone reading this, but as it's GT users drooliing over the bikes (I wonder if this could be classed as 'bike racism'?), I've a pair of Judy's going for spares. I'll post pix on here later. Just want postage costs as they're no good to me. I'll post to whoever wants them, GT owners get preferance :LOL: and send me the postage costs back when you get them so no-one's being ripped off :D I could put it up in the 'for sale' forum but as they're not being sold ;) If they don't go by tomorrow I'll put them in the For Sale thingy. Pix will be up after 11pm.

The steerer's 195mm and it's a bolt-on crown.

The lower legs aren't too good but the rest is ok :shock:

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaaaaa.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,280
  • bbbbbbbb.JPG
    bbbbbbbb.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,280
  • dddddddd.JPG
    dddddddd.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,280
seeing this just makes me tingle with excitement for when my RTS will be born, i now had all the bits, just saving for the respray

Re: Judy internals/spares

xizang":3ohrmlaj said:
Don't know if it's of use to anyone reading this, but as it's GT users drooliing over the bikes (I wonder if this could be classed as 'bike racism'?), I've a pair of Judy's going for spares. I'll post pix on here later. Just want postage costs as they're no good to me. I'll post to whoever wants them, GT owners get preferance :LOL: and send me the postage costs back when you get them so no-one's being ripped off :D I could put it up in the 'for sale' forum but as they're not being sold ;) If they don't go by tomorrow I'll put them in the For Sale thingy. Pix will be up after 11pm.

The steerer's 195mm and it's a bolt-on crown.

The lower legs aren't too good but the rest is ok :shock:

Dude, you have PM ;)

Just to be fair on the forks, I had a pm off Brettels before Cherrybomb and as he's the first to reply and his thread he'll get first dibs. I'll check out the postage costs to Oz first though fella just in case that puts you off. I'll have time to do that on Friday. If the costs are too high for you the Cherrybomb has them. Also got a pair of Rockshock Indy's going for spares, possibly.

Hi, I checked the postage :( The cheapest was £41, the most expensive was £63 all with Parcelforce :shock: There's a courier company which I could try but it'll take a few days to check that one as I'll need to register with them before I can get a quote off them. If you just need the springs, top crown etc, I could just send them and that way the postal costs should be halved.

Just registered with a courier company, not the 'few' days I thought, and it will be £33.50. A bit cheaper but I think you'd get a cheaper set of forks in OZ if you look about. Up to you though :?

Youre right. The postage cost is too much and the exchange rate is not good either! I will pass, but thanks.

Back