Bristol - Ashton Court and Leigh woods, Sunday April 1st

Looks like this is still a possible, but Overbury is sold, so no retro bike. So is a quirky modern bike OK?

Can someone look at my gears before we set off I can't locate the rear gig ring?
I'm a dufus when it comes to gears!

Tc

The Pugsley is having "racing rims" fitted, so is off the road. I've bought a Sunn Bmix but have no wheels for it yet. So it'll have to be the fixed 29er I guess..........

Thank you for the offer but I don't do gears I'm afraid. Mine's a future classic though..............

Just been up for a quick night loop up at AC & LW and it's very dry up there, very bumpy , stones are very polished . But wow it's riding great :cool: especially Leigh woods.

See you all on Sunday morning, don't forget to bring any tat if you want to do any après swaps and sales :cool:

Page one of this thread has all the map links etc for the meeting point

Cheers

James :cool:

I was in LW earlier. What were you riding? I was on a Black Fixed Karate Monkey. Set personal best, a lap of Yer Tiz 13.40..

I was on the cinelli , you would not have missed me ! We didn't see a soul it was blissfull , I did have my RB jersey on also. That's a good time

Back