Macretro fat camp

21Mar12

Kaiser 83kg, a wee mini target reached as this was my last Ironman weight :)
Zigzag 87.3kg :?
The Ken 80kg (looked slightly under but I've been rounding the figures as my scales are sh!t, I don't normally weigh my self till 7pm but it was the same last night too - major achievement for me, based purely on the milage I think - another 27 miles last night)
gmac 80.9Kg, little by little, the last few weeks have been low on bike time, going to have to start peddling to work to fit the miles in :x

gmac123":86m1kc2q said:
21Mar12

Kaiser 83kg, a wee mini target reached as this was my last Ironman weight :)
Zigzag 87.3kg :?
The Ken 80kg (looked slightly under but I've been rounding the figures as my scales are sh!t, I don't normally weigh my self till 7pm but it was the same last night too - major achievement for me, based purely on the milage I think - another 27 miles last night)
gmac 80.9Kg, little by little, the last few weeks have been low on bike time, going to have to start peddling to work to fit the miles in :x

Clubby 91.3kg (pish)

Need to go back to old insulin regime. Consultant suggested a change at last appointment which I've tried for a month but my blood glucose control is actually worse than it was. Ended up using more insulin to correct high results, which in turn makes me want to eat more. Hopefully levels will settle again and get me back on track.

21Mar12

Kaiser 83kg, a wee mini target reached as this was my last Ironman weight Smile
Zigzag 87.3kg Confused
gmac 80.9Kg, little by little, the last few weeks have been low on bike time, going to have to start peddling to work to fit the miles in Mad
Clubby 91.3kg (pish)

Keithyr 103.2Kg 2lbs lost after missing last weeks weigh in.

Hows this enforced hunger strike going?
Who is ahead so to speak :)

I should add myself to the team,got a bit of a protruding gut i wouldnt mind waving goodbye to.
Maybe sit ups would be better :?

i aint gave up folks, just happy where my weight settled, and its never more than 2lbs +/- from my 16st, for a good 3 weeks, so im really happy with the initial 10-13lb loss i made.

daily walks to the gym for a half hour single body part session, then back for breakfast then a daily 12-15mile bike ride is all i have been doing the past 2 weeks, and not filling my belly with large meals, just keeping things small and easy :cool:

28 Mar

gmac 80.9kg standing still
The Ken 81.3kg finally bought new scales with a digital readout - although the bmi was 31% so either I'm fatter than I look or they are not very good:) ...or I am fat

I'm finding it tough now.
The initial gains been made, progress is now slow. It's tough finding the time to up the exercise, the more the exercise is upped, the more I'm eating.
But the obligation of posting weekly is keeping me honest.

28 Mar

The Ken 81.3kg finally bought new scales with a digital readout - although the bmi was 31% so either I'm fatter than I look or they are not very good:) ...or I am fat
zigzag 86.6kg Pretty much hit my March target of 86.5, reasonably happy, next stop 85kg end of April

28 Mar

zigzag 86.6kg Pretty much hit my March target of 86.5, reasonably happy, next stop 85kg end of April
keithyr 103.2kg No change this week.

Back