Recessed seat lug bolt.

daccordimark

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
The seat lug bolt on my Daccordi snapped on Sunday and a quick search of the Internet didn't throw up any sources for a replacement. I've put on a normal Campag one for now - the type with approx 13mm diameter bolt heads but the seat lug recess is only 10mm diameter.

Does anyone know where I can get the pukka item?

Cheers,
Mark.

Here's the offending seat lug and broken bolt. I've included the standard Campag one for comparison. The Campag one has already chipped the paint off the lug so I really do want to find a proper replacement.

7021422811_c02da392d7_b.jpg

7021423157_f0fac679db_b.jpg

Mark.

I recently got one of these from my LBS, who took a while to find it for me, although they're probably available on the internet. I'll check the diameter of mine. what's the outside diameter of the flange on your broken bolt? and what's the total length? does it have anything stamped on it?

Andy

The flange diameter is 10mm and overall length approximately 30mm.

I'll pop into the bike shop near work (the famous Woodrups where they build frames) if I get a chance tomorrow and ask there.

Mark.

OK. I had no chance to measure mine today, but I'm pretty sure they're still available.

Andy

Hi Andy,
I was just on their site as well as Spa Cycles! I reckon the SJS one is the same as the Campag, the flange looks much bigger than the body.
I'll see what Woodrups say tomorrow.
Mark.

Back