Dave Lloyd: Beez Neez - DONE - P5

sinnerman":xlysul4e said:
And me.........Well done Martin, i bet its killing you not having the stem back yet :oops: , but it will be worth the wait, I managed to order Odi attack grips today, Ison have plenty in stock, if you give them a ring, thell tell you who are closest to you, and ensure they have stock for you, (sorry about that bud... :oops: ).

Billys are pretty good to deal with, ( although they do have a minimum order for free carriage).

Can i ask what width tyres did you end up running....? And im intrigued about the weight also...? when your stems fitted, could you let me know.

Im buzzing mate, lovely bike, quality craftmanship, and stunning paint to show off that sexy slim tubing and fillets.

We need close up pics...... :cool:

Stem will still be a little while I'm sure; I spoke yesterday with the chap and he hasn't done the test piece yet :? It really will finish the build off nicely though, so should be worth the wait.

I've ordered some ODi grips from wiggle ;) - no probs :)

The tyres are 2.1's iirc. It's approx 23lb at the mo - that stem weighs a ton though :LOL:

I will do some close ups when it's completed; grips, stem!

Cheers

Rob Atkin":lyv6wyww said:
Blimey that's awesome!!

Thanks for saying so :D

It'll be even better with the custom painted stem :)

stubbsy":1gafy6wi said:
good work my man ;)
very shiney :cool:
whats the scales saying :?:
stubbsy :D

Thanks mate :)

It is indeed shiney :D - I even cleaned the tyres today! :LOL:

Approx 23lb - will be a bit less when the heavy stem is swapped for the nice one ;)

Cheers :)

Can't wait to see it with the custom stem, it's going to look stunning.

I hope it rides as good as it looks :cool:

What a stunning bike. You've really excelled yourself with this one. Tell the painter chappie to get on with the stem :LOL: And then let us know how it rides.

Just backing up all the posts...Love it!!!! The paint is Amazing & the geometry of the frame seems to sit so well...Best put one of these on my list...

Back