• Lamima's Raleigh Dynatech Torus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raging_Bulls' SBike 503

• graham1975's 1997 Kona Koa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite the ugly bike stand its the Crosstrac for me, most beautiful forks ever!

I wish the stem on the Crosstrac wasn't so negative rise. Spoils it aesthetically kind of like a modern 29er...but I like it otherwise.

FluffyChicken":1qwks3f6 said:
1985 Muddy Fox Big Foot 2 - MADB's
I love it, but isn't it disqualified http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... light=foot
(sorry)

you cant just disqualify it just because its got a Tourney GS Chainset you elitist devil, they were OK back in the 80s.

I do like the Fox, but my love of Yeti's and especially Elite's Yeti, swung me over - added to which I have seen how Elite rides the arse of his bikes so nothing but admiration here!

I think I'd kill for the tyres on that Sonoma :shock:

Got an ARC I'm building that red Ritchey Z Max WCS tyres would look amazing on :(

Some stunners this month and a hard choice to make between the zinn and the FRO and the Salsa also like the Marin muchly.......and the vote goes to.....Yeti FRO just love the colour and the attention to detail simply scrumptious ;)

Really wanted to vote for one of the Yeti's but just couldn't decide which, so Salsa it is... :cool:

mtbmaniac":3a7bn65h said:
We need to make it possible to give multiple votes, seriously. Like in the Eurovision, 12, 10, 8 etc. I can't give my vote to just one of these.

GREAT IDEA????????????????????????????????? :LOL:
Give every bike a vote, like that idea alot.

Fluffychicken. Thankyou for your comment on my bike, you have stated OK BUILD? Like something you would slap together..... I have not built it or slapped it together, thats EXACTLY how it came out of the factory back in 1997? 100% original, nothing bought new for the bike.Or changed or swapped. I realise it is not as nice as some of the other bikes here, but it's the taking part and if everyone thought like that there would only be 2 bikes on this months poll, 1 being the salsa, Id never ever expect to win something like this but it's nice to be part of a close nit community and take part in what ever way you can. :D

OMG ......we are a 'NIT' community :shock:

I wont sit on the fence either its a Kona there I said it even though it induced my gag reflex :LOL:

Back