• stefan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tintin

• wtb_rider

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As your facepalm implies, I am in the wrong place....

As my edit options are limited,
Feel free to remove the photograph that was taken by my wife after an unexpected spring rain shower while we enjoyed a bike ride together.... I have no doubt her thoughts did not include POTM as she laughingly pressed the button.

Tata,
T

Ductape":19e6zojq said:

Feel free to remove the photograph that was taken by my wife after an unexpected spring rain shower while we enjoyed a bike ride together.... I have no doubt her thoughts did not include POTM as she laughingly pressed the button.

Tata,
T

I wasn't talking bout yours :( sorry something older

Wish I hadn't said anything

I also love wtb`s piccy rios is great too
and for the chap who is upset please dont be like me everyone here is your friend but you and I grew up with a massive chip on our shoulder spoiling for a fight to the death...or is that just me :LOL:
so my vote goes to.......wtb

Ductape":rr4gzt6g said:

Tata,
T

It's a great photo don't stress it the competition is all fun anyways!!! thanks for posting it! I've been pretty lucky this season and have yet to get caught out in a downpour, but I cut it pretty close a few times

thanks for the comments guys! good to know people had a bit of a struggle figuring out my picture :LOL: ;)

my vote went to Kikaha. colours of the bike are a great match with the flowers!

EDIT: I'm mixing my breakfast sereal with beer now, as my comment may seem a bit girly... :oops:

Back