A nice little ride today...

Piggys have been there for a while now ...started out as just tiny little ones
Ahhhh :) and now there Bigger :shock: havent been past that way for ages, bet they smelt nice in that heat :LOL:
Mick :)

godders":z2pgc5cn said:
Ahhhh :) and now there Bigger :shock: havent been past that way for ages, bet they smelt nice in that heat :LOL:

There are a few huge pigs there now - I think they are about car size. (ish). Next visit I will get a few more pics. And perhaps one with a bike in it ;)

DA-EVO":2gvyplrq said:
godders":2gvyplrq said:

There are a few huge pigs there now - I think they are about car size. (ish). Next visit I will get a few more pics. And perhaps one with a bike in it ;)

What a pig with a bike in it :? :oops:

godders":374z54tf said:
DA-EVO":374z54tf said:
godders":374z54tf said:

Could have been phrased better. I meant, a pig riding a bike. Of course ;)

DA-EVO":1ovyfqim said:
godders":1ovyfqim said:
DA-EVO":1ovyfqim said:
godders":1ovyfqim said:

Could have been phrased better. I meant, a pig riding a bike. Of course ;)

Ahh clear as a pig in s**t :LOL:

Managed a little ride out this eve - was lovely and quiet. Had the place to myself pretty much! No pig pics - they were moving house.

However, evenings like this make you happy to have a bike. Another thing to note is that the trails are still really quite dry - they are soaking up the rain nicely so make the most of it.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 1,265
I thought I would bore you all with a little photography this eve. I believe that at some point in life everyone is doomed to think they just because they can point a camera at something without getting it out of focus or upside down, they are somehow a 'photographer'.

Currently it is my turn. In a few weeks I will have spent £45,000 on a home developing studio and sold my car to buy a camera, spent the equivalent of 2 Klein attitudes worth of money on a memory card. (Probably). My postal order for that flimsiest of excuses of looking at scantily clad women (some photography magazine or other) is in the post.

I went down the seafront which I haven't done for at least oh, a few months and took some pictures. Erm, because you do. I dunned a bikeride as well so that counts.

p.s. I am not really buying a camera hobby. :)

Attachments

• 120412a.jpg
    120412a.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMAG0800.jpg
    IMAG0800.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMAG0786.jpg
    IMAG0786.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,260
An excursion to LA seemed to happen today. After yesterday (Downs run) I felt more than a little tired in the legs but for some reason I decided I wanted a bit more pain so rode into the wind to Littlehampton, after originally planning a gentle ride to Shoreham, then Worthing.

Nothing noteworth really about the scenery (although obligatory seafront pic enclosed) however what was a lot of fun was the tailwind home. I also had a lot more luck than normal with traffic lights etc and it was really nice to give myself a bit of hell :) First time this year I felt even remotely like I was able to press on without fainting / vomiting / cardiac etc.

So all in all a nice little ride today. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0814.jpg
    IMAG0814.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,252
TheGreenRabbit":1zvp6cpp said:
rosstheboss":1zvp6cpp said:
That was a legendary faff at my house - changing a watch battery anyone?!?!

I think a new standard has be set, mind you a close second was I’ll be there in a minute just got to find the tortoise.

I should mention to any concerned parties that the tortoise in question, Wilma is her name by the way, emerged from a 4 month absence into our back garden a couple of weeks ago, with renewed vigour, about an inch of mud on her shell and some stories to tell the grandkids...

Back