1988 Fisher CR-7 - SOLD

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have decided to sell my CR-7 unfinished project. size 17" and in very good condition. It comes with everything you see except the wheels/tyres/QR. It includes an almost impossible to find Nitto roller stem, NOS 80's swept Tioga Prestige bars, NOS Suntour XCD 6000 integrated thumbie and brakelever combos, NOS pink Tioga Biogrips, Avocet Racing Saddle, Suntour XC Pro Headset, NOS Suntour XCD 6000 Rear Rollercam, Suntour XCD Front and rear mechs (all black and apparently only made for this bike, XCD 6000 chainset.

I have replaced the bolts holding the rear triangle on with new HI-tensile ones.

£350 posted in the UK

A stunning bike Ben at a great price....doubt you'll find many of these.

Sadly too small for me :(

Good luck with the sale.

Nicer photos added!

Before anyone pulls me up, the crown race was just popped on for photos and not properly installed onto the fork!

CR-7 is a top ace bike!

Very nice sample and this model should count as a collectible classic!
Got one in 1990 and did a lot of races between 1991 and early 1993. Unfortunately I got the 17" as they were out of 18" and 19 felt to large so I won't do that mistake twice. ;) But it's a great allrounder that both climb and decelerate well. As I recall it was a collaboration with Ritchard Cunningham, so anyone seeking a complete collection of Mantis Cycles should be looking for one of these. Just my 2 öre. /Pete

Re: CR-7 is a top ace bike!

donpedro":udzquon8 said:
Very nice sample and this model should count as a collectible classic!
Got one in 1990 and did a lot of races between 1991 and early 1993. Unfortunately I got the 17" as they were out of 18" and 19 felt to large so I won't do that mistake twice. ;) But it's a great allrounder that both climb and decelerate well. As I recall it was a collaboration with Ritchard Cunningham, so anyone seeking a complete collection of Mantis Cycles should be looking for one of these. Just my 2 öre. /Pete

Thank you, these were incredibly desirable when they came out.

Still available at the moment folks.

Back