My Coral Reef KLEIN coming along nicely !! Well I think so !

Hi Scant...

Not sure what you meant about the brake levers and V's ?? Thought these would be fine together !! Have you experience where this combo has not worked well?

Loving that frame colour too !! Obviously you cant see the flip from that angle !! Its a nice green ! Cant help thinking that it looks like a typical shade of some old dozzy's nail varnish mind!!

Least I know where to get my touch up paint I guess !

I totally agree ! ! ! Was a bit over excited with a last second bid with those XTR V's ... Was thinking of some Onza HO's ??? What you reckon !!

Like scant said you're running canti brake levers with v brakes. Probably won't work great.
I'd go for XTR cantis over onza hos. Other wise grafton or similar would look the ticket.

Other than that the bike looks awesome!

bahhhh.. You bursting my bubble !!! I love the look of the Onza's though ! Let me try em first and ill see if they end up in the bin !!

Got those XTR M-960's already up for sale on here !! Them babys got to go !

cheers Carsten...

Do prefer the look of the mc2 .... but not liking big Klein frames !! Goes against what "Klein" Stands for...

still got any more pics of myold bike i bought from Berndt !!?? would love to see them..

delboy009":1m1cih7i said:
cheers Carsten...

Do prefer the look of the mc2 .... but not liking big Klein frames !! Goes against what "Klein" Stands for...

still got any more pics of myold bike i bought from Berndt !!?? would love to see them..

this is it, isnt it?

Attachments

• moon front low.jpg
    moon front low.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,692
  • moon front seit.jpg
    moon front seit.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,692
  • moon front.jpg
    moon front.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,692
  • moon full l.jpg