Rocky Mountain Blizzard 1995

Thanks,
It rides well very fast handling I just feel I need to move the saddle back a little
Probably taking her out tonight with the lads on one of our night rides.
The Pauls brake hanger works a treat too

Better pics

Here she is finished at last one 10 mile road ride under her belt and a night ride tonight after which she will never be as new and fresh so here is a nice pic to end the thread ;)

Attachments

• Finished `95 blizz 100.jpg
    Finished `95 blizz 100.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 539
That's a lovely looking bike, but that rear brake hanger makes me feel angry!! Surely there's a better way of doing it - it looks awful!

Otherwise its pretty sweet!

Re: Better pics

Hurray! The Cdn Geese finally arrived to you. I have to admit those cranks look really good on your all black blizzard. Much better than on my Cirrus. Almost regret giving them up to you! ;)

I agree with Rob, you need to address that rear hanger, or go with Vs. Guess you didn't buy a large enough diameter Paul hanger clamp size that you can machine larger and clamp to the seat tube instead of the seat post?

captaincosmic":35s9d5cq said:
Rob I could just leave it as it is then to annoy you as you are watching it get further and further away from you :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :p

Hey, I put Maguras on mine so I shouldn't be preaching........ :-D

Rob Atkin":3ruvc08x said:
captaincosmic":3ruvc08x said:
Rob I could just leave it as it is then to annoy you as you are watching it get further and further away from you :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :p

Hey, I put Maguras on mine so I shouldn't be preaching........ :-D

ouh, them be fighting words! Rob, you gonna take that from Steve? :twisted:

Back