Grello came across the pond! (my project fat chance yo-eddy)

some shots from today..

yo-eddy257.jpg

yo-eddy258.jpg

yo-eddy259.jpg

yo-eddy260.jpg

yo-eddy261.jpg

yo-eddy262.jpg

yo-eddy263.jpg

yo-eddy264.jpg

yo-eddy265.jpg

greetings from sunny hamburg :D

Gefällt mir ...

... bis auf die Canti-Geometrie - die sieht nicht nur schlecht aus, auch die Bremsleistung dürfte nicht optimal sein.

Die Chill Pills sollten nur ca. 2 bis 3cm über dem Reifen sein - bieg den Bremszug wegen der Reifenfreiheit unten einfach nach hinten weg.

Gruß,
Daniel.

Dawes-Man":3shufrtq said:
Die Chill Pills sollten nur ca. 2 bis 3cm über dem Reifen sein - bieg den Bremszug wegen der Reifenfreiheit unten einfach nach hinten weg.
danke für den hinweis Daniel. aber unabhängig davon, ich traue diesen cill pills ohnehin nicht! (für einen ausflug zur eisdiele sind die aber durchaus ausreichend ;))
ja in der tat, ich könnte die ein bisschen runtersertzen

yo-eddy266.jpg

--

yes the chill pills are nice but I don't trust them anyway! ok, for an excursion to the ice cream parlor are sufficient. :LOL:

I've changed a few things. The crank isn't now all black and the tit Onza pedals have been added :D;)

I thought the procs are the most beautiful tires but these original and nos smoke & dart match properly! They look damn rustic.
thanks mate (racer x), that you've left me this wonderful tires. ;)

yo-eddy267.jpg

yo-eddy268.jpg

now missing only the black ODI grips.

What do you think?

Wow what a difference mate you 100% made the wright move mate with them tires, Awesome keep them coming lovely builds mate :cool:

racer x":2aoqdi6r said:
Wow what a difference mate you 100% made the wright move mate with them tires, Awesome keep them coming lovely builds mate :cool:
What a relief - I thought something nasty had happened to you!
Nader":2aoqdi6r said:
They look damn rustic.
thanks mate (racer x), that you've left me this wonderful tires.
;)
Definitely rustic, and all the better for it. Amazing what a difference the silver middle ring makes too, really lightens the look, lovely :cool:

Back