1979-ish Viking Superstar 12?

Very nice. Liking the SR Apex crank too. I would match the bar tape with the saddle.

I'm getting Charge U-Bend tape and a Charge Bucket saddle for my Viking Vision.

Doofus here hasn't really checked the bike over any time recently, which resulted in today's ride being livened up by the back wheel rubbing the chain stay when I was pressing on fo about the last eight miles because the wheel nuts had loosened. Lovely day though, with some beautiful sunny weather. How weird does it feel going out after lunch and having to take lights out too though?

DSC03788.jpg

DSC03789.jpg

DSC03787.jpg

hey guys they look awesome BUT how did you get the bottom bracket out? I can't seem to remove mine!

cheers!

Goldie":qt8h33vo said:
Thanks all. I dunno about those Schwalbes - I've just had a look on the walls and there's no model name. I know they're current though because I cleared out the last of my LBS's stock and they got some more in, god bless 'em.

They had those in the Leeds Evans last time I looked!

On my Dawes I run gumwall Schwalbe Delta Cruisers. They have a nicer looking tread, are still cheap (a tenner or so) and have a decent puncture guard. The Dawes covers a lot of miles in a lot of crap weather and sometimes I think I should just stick Marathons on to save the bother of cleaning the sidewalls back to tan colour!

Back