1993 Yeti ARC - UPDATED 06/2013

This and the pair of grooves... damn you man, you have a fine selection of bikes. Has this been built yet. A big fan of the yeti!

Thanks... my garage is like a bike shop from 1991-1995...

This is in the works, but a step closer. Got the crown for the M2, now just need some new elastomers and I'm almost there. I have all the other parts, just need some time. The Groves, an Ultimate and a Moots mountaineer have taken over a bit lately

Just a quick update on the build progress. Still a lot of work of work to do, trim steerer, replace elastomers in the Manitou 2, sort out stem and handlebar and get it all strung up. But it's coming along.

I might swap out the M900 cranks with some old school Grafton Speedstix in 3DV, not sure yet.

DSC_0731-vi.jpg

DSC_0732-vi.jpg

DSC_0733-vi.jpg

DSC_0734-vi.jpg

DSC_0735-vi.jpg

DSC_0736-vi.jpg

ameybrook":34kbvlf8 said:
mkozaczek":34kbvlf8 said:
I might swap out the M900 cranks with some old school Grafton Speedstix in 3DV, not sure yet.

Do this.

So it shall be done.

What do you think about an FTW team stem in matching turquoise with a 3DV Hyperlite bar?

mkozaczek":17qimjed said:
What do you think about an FTW team stem in matching turquoise with a 3DV Hyperlite bar?

by "team" stem do you mean the alloy FTW stem?

To me those stems represent more of the California era than the Durango one.

No-no... the team ATAC modified by FTW. Milled out handlebar clamp and angle cut quill end cap or whatever.

Like this, but turquoise:

atac1.jpg

The question is will turquoise match or clash?

Back