The RB 'what I bought/ found/ scrounged' this week thread

Red ano Kore Elite stem
Selle Italia Flite Alpes Ti (red label)
Purple ano Ringle Bubba hub (front) - just because owning it gives me a warm fuzzy
Mountain LX thumbies that I think I can fit onto some XT mounts I have.

An A-head Cinelli Grammo stem. Which means I've completely run out of money for food etc. for the rest of the month.

kingoffootball":2l14ged1 said:
An A-head Cinelli Grammo stem. Which means I've completely run out of money for food etc. for the rest of the month.

I can post you a tin of all day breakfast :LOL:

I managed to get an XT M750 spider so that I can run "normal" rings with an M950 chainset on my main project. Been looking for one for ages :D

Also got some Syncros crank-o-matics for one of my other machines :cool:

Went to the LBS yesterday. They're starting to "clean" in preparation for a store split/move, and more things keep popping up. Grabbed a NOS m900 cassette from a box of junk.

0036d046.jpg

Some NOS Power Grips. Don't know if I'D ever use them, but someone may want them.

fee81181.jpg

And a nice sweater that was hanging up in the old ski clothes racks. Why it was in with the ski stuff is a mystery. I'll look just like a local if I ever make it to Seattle.

c1553f3e.jpg

796ccea7.jpg

Found a bunch of other stuff in boxes. Avid Tri-Aligns missing parts I grabbed for spares. Some other Shimano aero levers for my drop bar project, A Mongoose banner. Found a 12'x3' PAUL Components banner, but he was hesitant to part with it. He folded it up and put it in my Hold Bin, so it will eventually make it to the wall of my garage.

Back