The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

anyone off early april. i've got a couple of weeks. looking to ride llandegla & delamere. anyone is welcome to join me.
thanks. jeff.

How are you all? are we having a trip over to wales in the near future, perhaps llandegla international extreme trail?
anyone been near delamere since the forestry leveled it?

Penmachno is also an option we only did part of it last year, but it was pretty good and we mostly had the trails to our selves.

Wales is being well underused (by us) and we've a couple of newbies over that way to initiate - count me in :cool:

..also

It's been a bit quiet here in the NWA of late. We really need to get some rides organised.
Still need to come good on the postponed visit to Delamere and I'm always happy to host a ride around my neck of the woods.

yes we seem to have been attending rides in other areas, Skipton and Long Mynd etc, Late June might be good for one as a warm down after Mayhem? Wales would be good also if anyone wants to suggest something?
Gav do you fancy it or what?

Hey guys, yeah I could be up for it, it'll encourage me to get out more too. Could talk about it at MM?

Back