SW retro ride for Sunday 25th March - Minehead!!!

Thanks astar92 for leading! :D

And thanks to everyone else who had to wait for me! :oops:

Attachments

• small IMAG0028.jpg
    small IMAG0028.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 358
looks like a good ride! :cool:

are you still thinking of doing a Quantocks ride etc? i'd love to do that (although my shift pattern may prevent it in april)

i am still vanless at the moment due to it's ongoing conversion but i want to ride own your way again.

:D

jonnyboy666, We're riding in Bristol next Sunday and this is the plan for end of April >>>

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190832

I don't think the SW of the SW area have planned anything else yet?!?! :LOL:

dirtjumper_dmr, most of it was the same. astar92 was an excellent guide. Believe you two used to ride up here together!

Gravy Monster, no ice cream but Mrs Jimbos cakes were top quality as always! :p

just a before shot of the happy band of 6 in the car park. Was a great ride, perfect conditions & ideal for the old rigid bikes. Lots of great ups & downs. Thanks for leading it Astar92! Will be back up that way this year that's for sure. Quantocks next?
Alpine Stars, Kona, GT, Specialized, Pace & Saracen bikes out. 4 rigid, 1 nearly rigid. Aren't bar ends brilliant?

Attachments

• P3250086.JPG
    P3250086.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 328
:cool: was a superb ride and a great day for it too, topped off with cake from mrs jimbo-xc which was yummy thanks, i only managed a couple of photos was too busy enjoying the scenery to get the camara out :)
003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Compulsory mechanical repair photo shot there!.
There is one of me putting my exploded rear mech together somewhere on last years Bristol ride...
These retro bikes can be a but temperamental sometimes. :?

Glad you boys had a good ride, great weather for it, gutted I couldn't make it. I went on a horrendous 7am road bike session over Dartmoor for 3 hours and was almost sick.
See y'all in Brizzle.

Back