Titalain's bikes & presentation

titalain":1zw9ha5s said:
There is only froggies here! :LOL:

Yep, you got it right :shock: :? :LOL:

How you call others? If you think that somebody will upset, pm me. It would be nice to know...

Enfin une photo du Bertin ! Il faut que tu viennes sur retrobike pour nous le montrer entier !

Titalain, the king of the pink !
Pink specialized, with pink shirts, and a pink twingo car when he has to drive !
His titanium bikes are the only things he doesn't have in pink ! :D

I only need to go back to France for the wek end and when I come back a new colony has arrived . :LOL: :LOL:

welcome alain . I drove past the salagou today but did not have time to ride the bike . it was 6am on my way to the airport .

A big hello from me!

You do know you cant leave dont you? But dont worry we are all trapped here. I apologise now for my bad sence of humour. :D

Cheers,Al

Wu-Tangled":2e2z86do said:
I want to see the Pink Specialized and the Pink Twingo.

:cool:
Never give some credit about that kind of stories comming from a... 24" Pink Elephant! :mrgreen:

cchris2lou":2e2z86do said:
I only need to go back to France for the wek end and when I come back a new colony has arrived . :LOL: :LOL:
Salut "Chris", ça va ? :)

al":2e2z86do said:
A big hello from me!
You do know you cant leave dont you? But dont worry we are all trapped here. I apologise now for my bad sence of humour. :D
Cheers,Al

You're right, "al"! :D

I wanted to do some pictures about the Stumpjumper and the car tomorow but as it's rainning since Monday non-stop, you would have to wait a bit more... :roll:

At least, here is a panoramic of the country side around the Salagou's Lake - with the Stumpjumper as "Gest Star".
The lake is just on top of the bike, in the middle of the mountains. I took this picture one mouth ago... :cool:

The pink Stumpjumper has been used as a road bike during the time I mostly stop biking. I decided to restore it in a real MTB version just last year.
I love to ride this bike and never miss an opportunity to use it - specialy on the long mountain's climb arround my village.
I tried different version of reduced transmission's set on this bike, just to find what is enough for me to have - as gear's possibility.
Here is some evolution of the thing; but not the last one:

PS: "24pouces", j'attend toujours ton email pour samedi... ;-)

Latest posts

Back