March - 25th Arundel Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive the newb questions ; but how long is this Arundel loop? And what sort of terrain? I'm up for a ride on sunday but don't have any decent off-road tyres right now ( sad ; I know). I'm also returning to riding after a long layoff due to medical issues so don't want to jump in too deep distance/climbing-wise.

**Edit** Sorry to be a twonk ; found the GPS thread ; hope to get to Arundel on time but will have to check with the bunch I plan to ride with to see if they are up for it. @ offroadjim ; could always ride up to Arundel with you? Roadie grinds are better with company eh.

Wu-Tangled":10iip3rx said:
slim chance - me.

Don't forget everyone, clocks change this weekend.

;)

Wouldn't a Fat Chance be more appropriate? Would be good to see you, good point about the clocks. They go forward by the way, meaning When it's 10am, it's 'really' 9am.

bugger , my football manager is on my back to play tomorrow morning, i'm going to try and get out of it as i've been really looking forward to this ,,, how long does the loop take roughly ?

there's people injured, i'm also chairman of my team , would be setting a really bad example if i don't turn up when low on players

is there any chance i can try locate the convoy around midday or will it be finshed by then ?

right! secured use of the old mans car! should be there, small group= :cool: (no offence meant when it's a big group though!)

what to ride what to ride??!!! :D

excellent.

offroadjim is talking about a mid-ride hook-up. I've heard word of a wandering Wu joining us at the start, there might even be a mystery guest.

the skinny on the social grape vine is that the trails are dry and firm Jon, so whatever suits you best.

I'll be on my favourite new squeeze

jonnyboy666":32vvmfck said:
right! secured use of the old mans car! should be there, small group= :cool: (no offence meant when it's a big group though!)

what to ride what to ride??!!! :D

Cool! sounds like most folk are riding modern bikes! I'll be, as ever, on a rigid singlespeed, but for a change it'll be steel and new!

See you tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back