Status
Not open for further replies.
a few bits off jumble up for grabs

shimano dx mb 60 crank 175mm arms
rithchey 27 mm post £ 7
27 mm post from my orange £ 3
shimano xt m 736 front mech 34 mm band
shimano dx canti,s no bolts £5

Getting excited about tomorrows meet. Hopefully we have thought of everything. Look out for a couple of small signs directing RB's to the Orchard Car Park. Don't forget to pay-and-display (£2.50). You can pre-order hot baps (bacon, sausage, egg in all combinations) before the ride so they are ready when we get back after the first ride. They do take card payments at the cafe. They also do hot meals, sandwiches, pasties, cakes, hot / cold drinks which you will need to order seperately. All riders will need to sign-on before the ride so we have an emergency contact number for you. More importantly we know who you are and what bike you are riding.

Above all enjoy yourselfs, hopefully the Anglian & Lincs area group will do you all proud.

Just back from my new build shake down ride.

Looks like pretty terminal play coming from the BB :x

Will bring the bike anyway but may have to end up riding modern for the afternoons ride :(

Stupid propriety XTR BB :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have a great day everyone.....absolutely gutted I cant make, especially as its my closest one!!!!!

Looking forward to the aftermath!

:?

I just found out my thule roof system is to big for the new car agggghhhhh :LOL:

Spencer is risking my driving too!! See you all in the morning!! :cool:

daj":22o3ps1m said:
I just found out my thule roof system is to big for the new car agggghhhhh :LOL:

Spencer is risking my driving too!! See you all in the morning!! :cool:

your risking a 6 foot 4 man in lycra, with a blood / alcohol mix off 50/50 :D

looking forward to this bad boy tomoz. first time for me. Also sorted out some bits to sell. Including a couple of old frames stupid cheap. A giant xtc 3.0 frame if anyones interested. Also a set of mint 1996 z3 light bombers. And loads of other bits and pieces. Stx rc sets and lx sets, etc..... see you in the morning guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back