1993 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

RockiMtn":1osq909u said:
Chris":1osq909u said:
Wow they look great in white :?

Mmm I've got white in my frame too :roll:

While you're at it, do the front fork too! ;)

i have just taken my syncros forks to mercians to have them painted pearl white .only 7 weeks to wait :roll:

matthew71":2p5pg27h said:
i have just taken my syncros forks to mercians to have them painted pearl white .only 7 weeks to wait :roll:

is that including the repair, or is that already done?

RockiMtn":32t6wxju said:
Chris":32t6wxju said:
Wow they look great in white :?

Mmm I've got white in my frame too :roll:

While you're at it, do the front fork too! ;)

Thanks for that Frank,

was wandering about the forks ;)

Only problem is they are in extremely good original condition so don't really want to alter them at the mo.

Might go with all black for a bit then when things get scuffed change fork and crank to white :cool:

Chris":2pj7zra4 said:
Thanks for that Frank,

was wandering about the forks ;)

Only problem is they are in extremely good original condition so don't really want to alter them at the mo.

Might go with all black for a bit then when things get scuffed change fork and crank to white :cool:

if i had your frame, i don't think i could wait. i'd have them both white at the get go. it would look so sweet!

RockiMtn":24vbfn07 said:
matthew71":24vbfn07 said:

thats including the new canti boss being brazed on :D

matthew71":1fvnd7zs said:
RockiMtn":1fvnd7zs said:
matthew71":1fvnd7zs said:

thats including the new canti boss being brazed on :D

so why you need two??? :?

Nice frame just like the one i had until some tea leaf stole it in Sheffield many years ago...

I have recently bought a newer second hand version, to re ignite the flame of the Blizzard..

marky mark":3nwra1tv said:
Nice frame just like the one i had until some tea leaf stole it in Sheffield many years ago...

I have recently bought a newer second hand version, to re ignite the flame of the Blizzard..

Marky mark you must of been gutted :(

Anyhow here's the crank just awaiting decals ;)

098a9553.jpg

trying to remember why on earth i sold those to you. :? :LOL: ;)

those look ace, but i think white was the way to go, as well as for the forks. :twisted:

Back