Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

So, i am going to Bristol tomorrow to the bespoked show, Tom will be there and i know he is bound to ask me about paint!

i can't decide, it's almost easy with retrobikes because you tend to choose a paint job from past models or it's the same as the previous job, but on a new bike? it's gonna be my main rider and be something that i only want to get done once!

i find myself thinking white as it's clean but i have 4 white or mainly white bikes, also green, but i have 3 green bikes, although the green i am thinking of is different to all 3. black is boring, i don't like reds etc so that is out. yellow is abit mincey unless it's flouro and i have that on the patriot. blue is a little boring and safe.

so help!! what to do??!! what to do??!!

:? :? :shock: :shock: :D :D

oh and here is a pic of Tom's new singlespeed drop outs, not that i'm doing the singlespeed thing but they look beautiful all the same :cool:

Attachments

• demon drop outs.jpg
    demon drop outs.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,064
i am leaning towards a metallic green, you know, almost glittery, the green being a medium shade, lighter than emerald colour.

thoughts?

just google searched metallic green, this is the nearest to what i am thinking, sorry it's from a nail polish pic though :oops: :LOL:

Attachments

• MetallicGreen.jpg
    MetallicGreen.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,039
Are you having any of that stunning lug work done in silver? If so I would go for a dark metallic as the effect will be that much more contrasting

An homage/tribute to its heritage in British racing green?

**edit**

SNAP!

BRG is too dark, my 93 clockwork is that colour, surprising how dark it is.

but yes there is some lug work ;)

Back