Retrobike National Series Rd 2: Thetford ~ 24/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked some accommodation in Watton thanks to that link for myself, elPedro666 and Charlieboy.

Also just been for a virtual stroll around Watton using Google street-view looking for a local tavern to drink some post ride ales in.

drystonepaul":3v328kzg said:
Just booked some accommodation in Watton thanks to that link for myself, elPedro666 and Charlieboy.

Also just been for a virtual stroll around Watton using Google street-view looking for a local tavern to drink some post ride ales in.

I live in Watton, The Willow House is a great drinking hole, nice real ales and good food :) there will be a convoy from Watton at this rate lol

Looks like the fine weather we ordered has arrived

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 758
Jussa":18x1lhtc said:
drystonepaul":18x1lhtc said:

I live in Watton, The Willow House is a great drinking hole, nice real ales and good food :) there will be a convoy from Watton at this rate lol

Lead us to the bar squire, does local custom assume the host gets them in...? ;) :LOL:

I have absolutely shed loads of parts to sell, and a couple of frames too. And forks. Super low prices at Thetford, PayPal accepted. I really don't have time to take pics but I'm bringing:

2 pairs of cheap wheels
2 rear wheels, both with black LX hubs and ace condition
2 pairs of Manitou 4 forks, one 1" ahead, one 1.1/8th ahead
Ridgeback 16" DB steel frame, lovely nick
93 GT Pantera AL frame, 18"
Cheap saddles/mechs/tyres
Chainsets
Rockring

I'll try and fit it all in the car but if anyone wants anything in particular key me know. I need to get rid of it all!

Good idea Rob I think I will bring some gear along to fund my Rocky addiction which has taken a turn for the worse :shock: I am mainlining Raceface cranks these days and M900

I have some Middleburn red cranks and some rear mechs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back