Retrobike National Series Rd 3: North Downs Surrey

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Getting close ..Spoken to a few people now regarding heading up for the first round but still yet to make concrete plans :D

I am off for the week leading up and the following Monday so open to anything if anyone wants to share costs?

Mass was suggesting that if a van was hired and we stopped in the local hostel that other people are using on the ride thread it could all be done pretty cheap?

Who else is going up? Thoughts? Ideas?

I am working in Lancaster the Thurs/Fri before so was planning to stay up for an extra day and ride :D

If those plans change then I'd be up for sharing travel costs etc.

The national series is heading towards round two now visiting Thetford forest on saturday 24th of March !!

Anyone fancy the journey? round 1 in the lakes was a truly stunning days riding and have no doubt this is going to be the same :cool:

Be good to have some more West Midland riders showing their faces in National events they really are worth the effort.

daj":h5aa7v2u said:
The national series is heading towards round two now visiting Thetford forest on saturday 24th of March !!

Anyone fancy the journey? round 1 in the lakes was a truly stunning days riding and have no doubt this is going to be the same :cool:

Be good to have some more West Midland riders showing their faces in National events they really are worth the effort.

All depends if i can re-arrange things - will let you know

Fancy trying some of the nationals but out for this one I'm afraid. Saturday is tied up with various kid's parties.

Latest posts

Back