MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrkawasaki":q57478vl said:
Evidence of Logchopper greasing the wheels at Pat's country pile... analogue entry beats digital every time!

He didn't tell me you'd ridden out - but I knew you'd been there.

Can't keep anything secret from me, I know everything......................... :twisted: :roll:

mrkawasaki":to2xfi1o said:
^ Your ears must of been burning - we were bitching about you most of the time we were there... ;-)

And why not.

I deserve it!

After last year's excellent result (22nd out of 162 on retro bikes) I booked myself and a team in as soon as the entry page opened. Then on Saturday I did this (pic below) :( one shattered collarbone, three days on a hospital bed waiting fo emergency surgery and now a plate and screws in my shoulder. No riding at Mayhem for me, although I'll come along to support Last Plaice. :roll:

SP

Attachments

• collar_bone_break.JPG
    collar_bone_break.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 386
I was doing some jumps and overshot the landing ramp and as I was 'nose down' the front wheel hit level ground and I went over the bars and onto my shoulder. I had the sling and dressing removed today and I'll find out how soon I can ride in 4 weeks when I'm x-rayed and they'll see how well the bone is knitting back together around the metalwork that is in my shoulder.

SP

I always have fun going through metal detectors at airports. Have to show the scars on my shoulder and explain why.

right - missus has jibbed out of staying over as she is 'working'.

So...

Expect the Staff Car to be in appearance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back