East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

well in that case , looks like the cyclocross can get some more use...

Just let me know when you guys are doing a weekend ride near me, then i should be able to make it ;)

i live in syston and i usually ride around leicestershire, and yes i do but often i cant go because im still at college and ticknall is a bit far for me.

not sure really, seemed ok to me :D we didn't really split up much and I didn't notice anybody significantly out of breath :D

great night out and a bonus to see my old mate Geoff (Simon's brother) in the pub - I usually only get to see him once a year at the Real Ale Wobble as he lives in Kent.

Fantastic cake from Steve and nice buns Ian ;) :LOL:

orange71":1ycj94qu said:
not sure really, seemed ok to me :D we didn't really split up much and I didn't notice anybody significantly out of breath :D

I agree. The pace is quite fast when the two other guys are with us (i cant quite remember their names but they mainly or always meet us at Ticknall - they were not there the other night though)

Also thanks to Rob for lending me a bike - great stuff :D

richmog08":8ka9g6ro said:
Sorry guys, not going to make it. Daughters not too well, so doesn't want to go to grandma's until mum comes home. Next Tuesday instead, then. :cry:

Catch you then. You missed a good one...

Back