March - 25th Arundel Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten it was Thetford the day before! :oops:

There's me wondering why we were a bit thin on the ground for this :LOL:

Still not confirmed a pass yet, but I have a lot of Brownie points stored up, so i should be ok.

Bryan - not sure if I'll be on modern or nearly retro, need to drag it out of the shed and give it the once over.

anyone been round Whiteways lately to know the conditions?

KiS - There's another "official" Arundel loop at the next clock change in October, but i'm sure there will be unofficial ones inbetween

so far we have -

TGR
Godders
Me (possibly)
offroadjim
grd (possibly)
Bryan

don't forget it's a quid for the carpark at the station and the clocks go forward

pah, rubbish..

come on mate, it's been ages. don't make me have to trek all the way over there and drag you along.. ;)

I really don't think I can. On top of being on antibiotics for the last 7 days for tonsillitis, I had food poisoning yesterday...joy!

I thought about it and asked the Mrs if she fancied it too, but was politely (not) informed that we have our boozy friends over on Saturday night, so adding all of the above up there's no way I can make it.

I reckon I can be fighting fit the following weekend with a good wind, so if you don't get enough takers for this ride (its looking like a low turnout compared to last year), or want to go organise another, I'll be up for that!!

Danno":zl9po2eu said:
I really don't think I can. On top of being on antibiotics for the last 7 days for tonsillitis, I had food poisoning yesterday...joy!

I thought about it and asked the Mrs if she fancied it too, but was politely (not) informed that we have our boozy friends over on Saturday night, so adding all of the above up there's no way I can make it.

I reckon I can be fighting fit the following weekend with a good wind, so if you don't get enough takers for this ride (its looking like a low turnout compared to last year), or want to go organise another, I'll be up for that!!

Antibiotics, Food Poisoning, boozy night out, perfect pre ride preperation, infact its my pre mayhem training plan.

i am gonna try and be there for this although i have no van at the moment as it's being converted so if i can steal the old mans car i'll do my best to be there. if this loop is similar to the last one i really enjoyed it.

:D

Wont be able to make this now :( Mrs G had arranged something ages ago and being a man i "forgot" all about it :roll: looks like its going to good weather as well DOH ! ....have to go out by my sad lonley self on saturday instead ...
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back