WTD: Cro-Mo BMX for big lad!

think i'm just looking for something cool looking and something to learn tricks and improve skills.

Me again!
Have to say i'm loving the old school look and seen a GT Vertigo 1994 chrome finish locally for £50. very tempeted. I understand it's not as good as a Performer but what are your thoughts guys?

Thanks

ps think i might still get modern BMX also....might have caught the bug already!

hope you enjoy it mate,good to meet you,you got yourself a bargain imo,but good to know its in good hands

Thanks Tony. really chuffed with the bike.

I'll happily leave you some feedback if you want to open a feedback post on here. Instructions are about somewhere.

Cheers

thanks nelly.

In the old man group as over 30 with busted knees and ankles but decided to start my collection with a '94 GT chrome Vertigo and love it!

Think i've got the BMX bug now!

Go to the bmxmuseum.com for inspiration then.....the best resource for all things BMX - they have nearly 4000 GT's on display! I would definitely recommend a 22 or 24 though.......I am riding a 26'er and love it. Oh and one last thing - GT just brought out a 26" Performer

Back