Retrobike National Series Rd 2: Thetford ~ 24/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was starting to look a little dodgy for me but got a new motor so be there!! wooooo hooooo :cool:

Anyone attending Thetford got a 2.1 skinwall porc they fancy selling me? Worth an ask...

Anyhow got a mountain of Bikefood schwag ready for the ride :)

Is there anyone going from London that I could cadge a lift off?

Happy to chip in for fuel and/or reciprocate lift for future RB meets.

Cheers
Matthew

Rob Atkin":4uz2ssd7 said:
I've just been on laterooms.com and picked up a nights stay in Watton at a self catering apartment (looks pretty good) for £12 for the whole room for the night (no brekkie!). It's only 15 miles away from the start of the ride and there are some more rooms at the same place available if anyone wants somewhere to stay.

Bargain!!!!

Got a link for that mister? Not finding it... :?

elPedro666":3kwdpjeb said:
Rob Atkin":3kwdpjeb said:
I've just been on laterooms.com and picked up a nights stay in Watton at a self catering apartment (looks pretty good) for £12 for the whole room for the night (no brekkie!). It's only 15 miles away from the start of the ride and there are some more rooms at the same place available if anyone wants somewhere to stay.

Bargain!!!!

Try http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv106 ... les#fghoft

Now from £10!

Rob Atkin":1z7782si said:
elPedro666":1z7782si said:
Rob Atkin":1z7782si said:

Bargain!!!!

Now from £10!

a skip is not a room,even one off them asbestos ones with a roof and doors :LOL:

matthew71":2az1z964 said:
Rob Atkin":2az1z964 said:
elPedro666":2az1z964 said:
Rob Atkin":2az1z964 said:

Bargain!!!!

Now from £10!

a skip is not a room,even one off them asbestos ones with a roof and doors :LOL:

????

If anyone is staying over for the Sunday ride they will get to experience a bombhole called The Skip. No asbestos roof though.

Not 100% sure but i cant make the local south east ride on sunday ...
so i may try and get along for this one instead :? not been riding round the forest for years !!
Mick :)

looking forward to it now. bit apprehensive at first due to immobile Christmas lard. The Lakes ride soon cured that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back