Mountain Mayhem - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average Mark":3oaosbcz said:
Right important question, is there still the silly running start? and who is going to do it?. I'd kinda like my usual spot of fourth lap if there are no objections.

Yep, there was last year ;)

I think Mark has volunteered himself by being the first to mention the subject. I don't mind doing the first lap for the 10 man team but I will be walking the on foot start. Besides, as soon as the pack get to the first bit of singletrack everyone stops. Might as well let the crowds clear and then tootle on at my own steady pace.

sounds like a good plan, take the run steady and then the bottleneck of riders should have passed so you can crack on at whatever speed you want. I don't really mind when I ride but seen as I did a night lap last year i'd like a lap in the daytime if possible.

Sending me off first on a SS is definatly not a good idea :shock:. Plus I don't do running, it scares the youngsters.

Chris I don't mind the run on the first lap for the ten man team gives an excuse to sharpen my elbows and perfect my riding head butts :LOL: :LOL:

Zombies!

Go on then, I'll volunteer for the 4-man first lap as I've never done it before. I'll walk rather than run as otherwise I'll just end up queuing as Chris says. However, I will do two laps in a row which will avoid the carnage that is the first lap handover...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back