88 Trekker XT

rupeww":26c0mguh said:
Cool!! And thanks!!

I have two on the way, not sure if either will be rebuilt or just donors! Will need to get some advice on one of them !

What do you think of Garry's decals? Pretty good IMO!

Yes let me know on them, I can advise if I need any bits ;)

Garry decals are spot on, Its great he is 5 mins from me so I can pick and choose with him on his machines. Did he do the refinish too ?

Cool, Nick does a great job, I dropped my Kilauea there yesterday.

Im always after old DX XT bits for my fettish :oops: I am after a U brake for the Cinelli , Its running the exage one and could do with an updgrade. PM me if you find it

I have one XT U brake in bits that I cant seem to put together and another on a bike that is on its way but I cant decide if I want to rebuild that bike or not! Thats the one that I might need to talk to you about!

I will be at Ashton court, not sure what on though!

Hey Rupe, this thread hasnt had an update for a while?

You taking this to any of the SW meets coming up? Woodbury end of this month of Haldon middle of August?

Hi Rupe

I have recently joined this Board as I was looking to restore my 1988 Saracen Trekker and needed to source some stickers. Looks like I have found a wealth of other information too! :D

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=278048

One of the forum members suggested that you might be able to help me or point me in the right direction? I have found a jpg of a decal sheet, but they are not correct for my bike.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Back