Gary Fisher AL-1 1991 - Now breaking...

for decals your best bet is gil_m he's a sticky backed wizard by going on what all the peeps that have used him on here say.

That's a nice looking bike, would look lovely after a respray and the grip shift replacement. If you want to get it back to xt m730/2, and you fancy a wheelset, I've a lovely set of m730/2 xt hubs on mavic 231cd rims I'd be willing to part with if you want to part with your wheels, as my pace build is crying out for those hubs. I've probably got some xt thumbies too if you want to replace that awful grip shift.

oww, that blue Ringle Wheelset is very nice. If you would like to sell them I have £160 ready to go (if you are open to offers).
They'd be perfect for my Yeti.
:D

Seriously? Never would have thought they'd be worth anymore than I paid.....
That leaves me wondering what to dO now.....

i have one of those , a silver one
the year no is on the bottom of the downtube (well on mine it is )

P1030255.jpg

NOw breaking...

Ok, new thread with better pics to come, but now taking offers on anything.
Decided to sell and appropriate the funds to a new bike.

Hi do you still have this for breaking, I have an AL-1 from new - If there are any questions that you want answered please feel free to ask. the original UK spec bike was kitted out with Deore, also the seat post was also a pump, wider bottom bracket, evo headset etc etc. I'm just 10 miles from Dunkeld also, if you get the chance and this post hasn't faded in time then drop me a line - all the best - Omrod

I sold the wheels for a pretty penny, and then it got put in a cupboard and forgot about, I suppose I'm still wanting to sell it, just to move it onto someone with more time and enthusiasm.

Back