OVERBURYS.

There's some good stuff on youtube on man v bike v horse.

Sinnerman, if you work out how to make the eccentric on the back brake work, please let me know, as there is one fitted to my wife's Marin Palisades and I cannot fathom out how to make it work.

NeilM":27lelojs said:
There's some good stuff on youtube on man v bike v horse.

Sinnerman, if you work out how to make the eccentric on the back brake work, please let me know, as there is one fitted to my wife's Marin Palisades and I cannot fathom out how to make it work.

Neil, if you could post a link to the YouTube footage you have found that would be most appreciated, all i can find is Man V Horse, but no man v horse v bike..... :?

You might be right about the bike bit; to be honest, I was more interested in what was involved for the horses, as I wouldn't mind having a go (on my horse, NOT running).

I'll have another look, as there was a great interview with the guy that started the whole thing off.

NeilM":rbfnexy8 said:
You might be right about the bike bit; to be honest, I was more interested in what was involved for the horses, as I wouldn't mind having a go (on my horse, NOT running).

I'll have another look, as there was a great interview with the guy that started the whole thing off.

Cool the interview would be good to watch.....as for the horses, the only horse you need is a "steel" horse...........lol.

I only started riding my Zaskar again in order to improve my fitness for my horse riding.

Now look what's happened!

Original Components need sum LOVE.

Attachments

• Useable but tired to looking, after 20 odd years.JPG
    Useable but tired to looking, after 20 odd years.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,106
  • In Need of Sum work.JPG
    In Need of Sum work.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,106
NeilM":1t7d6bqm said:
Tell you what. I'll do you a favour and give you a tenner for the lot!

I bet you would you cheeky bugger.

Attachments

• ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD..JPG
    ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD..JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,023
  • POLISHED.JPG
    POLISHED.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,023
  • RE-PAINTED--REPOLISHED--STRAIGHTENED--NOW USABLE.JPG
    RE-PAINTED--REPOLISHED--STRAIGHTENED--NOW USABLE.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,023
  • TIDY DEORE.JPG