1991 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S. B.O.L.X

G..had you thought of Mavic...? they are exceptional... :cool:

Attachments

• Mavic...jpg
    Mavic...jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,094
sinnerman":27wc1lhr said:

I haven't but they do look cool. Are they quite easy to find or are they rare as hens teeth?!?

Giom6":31y6zz8m said:
sinnerman":31y6zz8m said:

I haven't but they do look cool. Are they quite easy to find or are they rare as hens teeth?!?

They come up on the bay now and again, but currently there is only 1"1/4 for £25.00. im sure theres a member here with one they would part with though if you were to put an add in the wanted section. They are very good imho.

Thanks Carl. It might be a different version of the headset but it was suggesting you need a special tool for them or is that a load of old codswallop?

Giom6":4gqqqogt said:
Thanks Carl. It might be a different version of the headset but it was suggesting you need a special tool for them or is that a load of old codswallop?

Mavic are far and away the best threaded MTB headset, Ive never had one come loose mid ride. Only special tool you need is a small (thinking 2.5mm?) Allen key

andrewl":32n1421y said:
JustKev":32n1421y said:
Personally I prefer the red rear triangle. Still the ONLY bike I regret selling!

Makes me wonder how many were actually made in man size.

I don't regret buying it. It rides very nicely indeed :cool:

Hey Andrew! Its still the only frame I've seen in that size. If I ever see another... ;)

I know you probably have this but incase you havent, i scanned it for you.. :?

Attachments

• img209.jpg
    img209.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 1,399
Fillet........Its a Material world..... :cool:

Attachments

• img215.jpg
    img215.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,391
Back