East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Yeah, tad optimistic on my part. Cool, you'll recognise me when you arrive, I'll be the bloke frantically swapping tyres in the car park...

:LOL:

Shame I only just saw this - have loads of spare tyres... :roll: Not going home now though before riding.

I live in syston (8 mile from bradgate). Im still doing my a levels so i can never make your usually tuesday rides :( as well as , dont u ride from ticknall often ? which is a fair way from me....

No worries, I'll be riding over and if I want to ever arrive I'll need to ride the slicks and swap when I get there. Thanks for the offer though,
Matt

bod":nc1xt3aw said:
No worries, I'll be riding over and if I want to ever arrive I'll need to ride the slicks and swap when I get there. Thanks for the offer though,
Matt

ok see you there.

cizardev":2r32yl3p said:
I live in syston (8 mile from bradgate). Im still doing my a levels so i can never make your usually tuesday rides :( as well as , dont u ride from ticknall often ? which is a fair way from me....

happy to ride in other areas nearer you from time to time if you've got got routes :D

Sorry guys, not going to make it. Daughters not too well, so doesn't want to go to grandma's until mum comes home. Next Tuesday instead, then. :cry:

orange71":2lgcvodp said:
cizardev":2lgcvodp said:

happy to ride in other areas nearer you from time to time if you've got got routes :D

Well i have a few of my own, although depends what you guys tend to ride?......

Back