Aluminium O brothers in arms.......

Cheers fella,

The bars on the Orange one are quite narrow, and it was crying out for some barends to add a little width.

I had some matching polished ones, but they're full-on L-bends and looked absolutely pap, so the only other option was the Generilzed ones.. :(

matthew71":3ggcnq0a said:
looking good steve, nice to see you got some retro love back.see you saturday :D i rather fancey that black one for myself :D

I'll talk money with you on Saturday then.. :LOL: :LOL:

GT-Steve":9lw81ts5 said:
matthew71":9lw81ts5 said:
looking good steve, nice to see you got some retro love back.see you saturday :D i rather fancey that black one for myself :D

I'll talk money with you on Saturday then.. :LOL: :LOL:

same old steve, gt85 not even dry and uo for sale :LOL:

Lost me quote,
but they are both 1992 'models'
The Orange/White being the newer of the 1992 models (4th batch, black is 3rd batch)
(both of course built in 1991)

They handle differently as they are different sizes ?

Get the two older 1st and 2nd batch and see if they are different, the stay on the two older are longer, more traditional length.

EDIT forgot to add,
I like the black one :D

FluffyChicken":lj865djr said:
Lost me quote,
but they are both 1992 'models'
The Orange/White being the newer of the 1992 models (4th batch, black is 3rd batch)
(both of course built in 1991)

They handle differently as they are different sizes ?

Get the two older 1st and 2nd batch and see if they are different, the stay on the two older are longer, more traditional length.

EDIT forgot to add,
I like the black one :D

you think to much about this stuff ,just enjoy what steve show,s us :D

Steve, those pics are awesome. I knew the old girl woud fit in just perfect in your collection.
I sure do miss the old girl. Took a lot of time and effort to get her up together, well happy with the love she's getting.

Done a great job there Steve, well done.

Back