Retrobike National Series Rd 2: Thetford ~ 24/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me if you ride what we ride week in week out ...flat = fast :LOL:
I remember the bomb holes were quite exciting perfectly cool when riding for a shop team and working as a mechanic but probably different now in the eyes of a self-employed designer :D
The single track was so narrow I used to ring a bell to get the guy in front to get out of the way :LOL:

Unfortunatley the bomb holes will not feature on the Saturday rides. However, those staying over for the Sunday ride will get to experience quite a few.

Will of course be here :)

Can I ask those who have had Bikefood bottles from last year bring them and use them this year. Let's show a little support for Bikefood who are giving excellent support for our National Event Series.

Am going to be bringing a selection of retrobike schawag which I'll be selling at a keen rate ;) If there is anything you'd like from stock please let me know so I can ensure it's in the car. This means more or less anything available in the shop except t-shirts which are made to order.

I'll be there. On my Diamondback again, new drivechain ordered, should be here and fitted before Saturday!

I've just been on laterooms.com and picked up a nights stay in Watton at a self catering apartment (looks pretty good) for £12 for the whole room for the night (no brekkie!). It's only 15 miles away from the start of the ride and there are some more rooms at the same place available if anyone wants somewhere to stay.

Bargain!!!!

lift sorted.

Now for the bike - steel or aluminium... hmmm

I have two very capable bikes ideal for Thetford - might bring one along to celebrate its 18th anniversary ride at Thetters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back