My Daccordi...

Nick B.C.

Retro Newbie
Bought this a while ago, it's been a labour of love to get it back to ship shape but took it for a first spin the other night...Lovely!!!

Attachments

• Daccordi retrobike shot resize.jpg
    Daccordi retrobike shot resize.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 1,491
That's beautiful - and welcome to the site!

I like the Italian theme, very nice indeed. Speaking of which, if you decide to upgrade it; Campagnolo parts would suit it very well. What's the frame made out of?

Thanks for the compliment, I love it, It's been a labour of love, just a frame with a stuck bb when I bought it. Had to have it! The tubes are Columbus SLX and the forks are Ishiwata 022. Yeah a nice bit of Campy would be lovley, I had the Shimano 600/105, Mavic and Cinelli parts from another disastrous project and considering my present lack of funds seemed the best (Only) option.

It rides great, I've been on mountain bikes for the last 20 years and then a modern fixed gear for the last year or so...So geared road bike is a bit of a blast from the past for me, the last one i Had was a Raleigh Milk race 10 speed back in the early 80s...Did 28 miles in 90 minutes and topped 45 mph on a downhill the other night, can't wait to get out again...Here's my MTB BTW.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Back