Frankenstein Falcon - AKA Project Parts Bin

Mifkif

Dirt Disciple
Hi Peeps,

Be gentle with me, as this is my first 'build'. I picked the bike up last summer in the hope that a friend would take it on as a project, but he is only interested in modern & shiny. FOOL!!

In fairness the rims were rusty, it only had one pedal, and the frame was/is full of patina :roll: the bars and brake levers had lost the battle with rust. But is was complete and was rideable.

So this weekend, I thought I would have a go at throwing some spare parts I had laying round. I de-greased and re-greased as I went along.

It would have been completed too but the rims need long valve tubes, which I do not have. So for now the build is on hold, until some tubes come my way.

I have a single speed conversion which I may put on it, or build it back up as with a seven speed cassette.

Falcon-fixie-03.jpg

Falcon-fixie-01.jpg

Falcon-fixie-04.jpg

Falcon-fixie-02.jpg

Matt

An interesting combo!

Will look forward to seeing this finished, like the frame colour and decals and the fact that it is so different...

Thanks guys. The build is made up of bits found in the parts bin, so it will only take that shape that leftovers dictate.

I am putting together a 1998 TT bike, so there maybe some more treats in store for this build yet.

Looking at it, the bars are a bit wrong. I like the angle, but they are just too wide.......

Matt

Latest posts

Back