My 2001 Intense M1 build

hybrid666":1p6lbz0o said:
Just a couple of pics with a few changes :D

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

Thats a stunning picture! :cool:

Haha wish i could afford to give it away :)

I have seen a M6 and a Commencal so there my preferred choice I need a large but a newer one as well so have this one for sale :)

Keep in mind that the M6 is short and high in "M" and that the Commencal is much more closer to modern geometry (low, long, slack) than the Intense. I guess you mean a V.2, right? I have a V.3 and I kinda miss my V.2 which was a point-and-shoot ploughing machine that forgave a lot of my bad riding. The V.3 is cool, poppy and a blast to ride but there is certain something that it lacks to the V.3. Maybe I should just ride it more! ;)

Sorry for being offtopic!
Mx

Maxipedia":6di1lwd4 said:
Keep in mind that the M6 is short and high in "M" and that the Commencal is much more closer to modern geometry (low, long, slack) than the Intense. I guess you mean a V.2, right? I have a V.3 and I kinda miss my V.2 which was a point-and-shoot ploughing machine that forgave a lot of my bad riding. The V.3 is cool, poppy and a blast to ride but there is certain something that it lacks to the V.3. Maybe I should just ride it more! ;)

Sorry for being offtopic!
Mx

Yeah its the Commencal supreme DH 2010 delivered tomorrow cant wait :) thanks for info though I need a newer frame with racing more

Back