80's BMX scooters

Ah ha..! A Street Jammer, that's what I have.. but in yellow and black I believe :cool:

Will take a picture of it tomorrow if I remember.. the brakes need some serious attention I remember that.

THIS IS NOT MINE.. but mine is identical to this. Looks pretty damn cool I think!!

I reckon if pushed.. (Boom tish).. I would use this to go to work on.. 6 miles lol.

Attachments

• Street Jammer.jpg
    Street Jammer.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,634
It it possible to get the wheels and tyres for theses scooters. I too have one in the garage i bought for a couple of quid and would love to resto it!
Cheers in advance
Andy

Me and my uncle messed about with one of these and put an engine on it (v early 90's). Throttle taken care off by using a thumbie, yeah baby criuse control :LOL: . Once it was all done I had the honor of riding it home about 10 miles :D It wasnt very fast.

lol, I have no idea. Maybe will check tomorrow if I remember (A bit too much bourbon in the veins now)

tires are 12" as far as i can remember - you have to use the old bike pump with a flexy part at the end as most modern bike pumps won't get between the spokes to pump up

Back