temple newsam ride ~ aftermath

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
wow, great day out with retrobikers!

thanks to all 19 riders+me for attending. a good turnout for march in yorkshire ;)hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as i did :cool:

the weather behaved nicely with early showers but came good big style.
please add your words and pics here.

thanks!

well, i'm glad you all enjoyed the day. it's surprising what you can make out of little with some adventure spirit! 16+ miles of various terrain and back drop. the after ride mini-market/karma thing is always welcome. i'm always searching for more routes to keep us off street corners.

fantastic show of bikes on saturday and cheers for all the pics.

PICT0097.jpg
:cool:

PICT0068.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

PICT0072.jpg

PICT0073.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

well done ringo, first ride with us and most likely not the last.

PICT0080.jpg

PICT0086.jpg

PICT0089.jpg

PICT0091.jpg

PICT0093.jpg

thanks.

My Pics here... really enjoyed the day and even came home with some Karma - cheers Longun!

Really friendly crowd... and special thanks to Marc for planning the route. My personal favourite bike of the ride was Paininthe's Dynatech, although the Pace RC200 I was lucky enough to have a go on was a very close second!

20120317_111256.jpg

20120317_115239.jpg

20120317_111302.jpg

20120317_115311.jpg

20120317_125516.jpg

20120317_125628.jpg

20120317_132319.jpg

Also the inevitable, get your crap out the boot and display for all to maul over!

20120317_160248.jpg

Great day out cheers Marc, I know how long you have spent planning the ride and it payed off, well done, good to see everyone old and new faces, I found it hard today, my own fault for going circut training the day before :oops: I can't believe how much I ache :oops:

Oh and sorry can't remember your name... I do now remember that black Kona. It was a Hahanna... Yes I did sell it on here, by the time the fuel and post were accounted for I made a loss!

It was the heaviest bike I have ever owned... :D :D

cheers marc for a top day riding, it was epic and def one to remember.

thankyou to everyone who helps make these events such a buzz, the atmosphere was outstanding, the bikes and banter equally sweet and i have found the best chippie ever!!!!, when the xr2 is"finally" finished, gonna make a road trip to farndale chipshop especially lol

oh, and cheers for the bike of the ride, seriously not expecting that :D , need to find an alpinstar now to go with the tshirt lol

pics to follow, not many im afraid,had too much riding and chatting to do :roll: :D :D

How did the specialized ride on proper hills Chris? Miss that bike already. Might have to borrow it for a ride if I may.

sweet as a nut, except i forget to set the front up to get granny ring.....d'oh lol

What a great ride, huge thanks to Marc for his hard work planning and leading and thanks to everyone else for the fantastic turnout and atmosphere.
Plenty of pics to follow when Photobucket stops messing me around.

Back