Wanted : Reggae,Jungle VINYL 90s Hardcore Drum and Bass WHY?

Ever hear of a little thing called ' the Internet'? I managed to d/l the entire catalogue of Suburbsn Base records which encompasses a lot of that type of music so my advice is try torrents or soundcloud.

My two penneth anyway.

bigmick":3h288gji said:
how would he convert the mp3 to 12" disc to play on his technics 12" disc player

Serato ;)

I'm looking after a friends collection of early drum & bass and jungle. I'll ask if he's interested in selling.
I've seen some big collection get sold for peanuts on ebay recently though, so that'd be my first port of call

Yeah - ask Makster, that'd be good i'll also check the bay, thanks - Serato is a wonderful invention i'll get round to eventually, right now i'm after more plastic ;)
➡️

jonnymcenroe":27r1bthf said:
Yeah - ask Makster, that'd be good i'll also check the bay, thanks - Serato is a wonderful invention i'll get round to eventually, right now i'm after more plastic ;)
➡️

I'm a very recent convert to Serato myself. It's a useful tool, and great for playing stuff you wouldn't usually buy.
I've still got all of my vinyl though, and have no plans to part with it before you ask :D
I'll ask my mate over the next few days and let you know

Latest posts

Back