Temple Newsam Ride 17.3.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone needing chainrings. Got some 110/74 (plenty of grannies)
CD and 4 arms
of various types.

Probably road rings as well, just need to check the road sizes.

It is with much regret that I'm going to have to pull out of this one. We had a trauma in our house last week and my wife and I are going to spend some time together which I know we will both enjoy and she really needs. I like my "yes to be yes" so I don't like pulling out at the last minute but this is more important.

I am now able to go to the Thetford ride as a sort of exchange so if anyone has anything they need taking there to pass onto someone please let me know as I can pick it up from you in the next week.

Thanks all and hope its a good one!

Rob Atkin":dlkbfozn said:
It is with much regret that I'm going to have to pull out of this one. We had a trauma in our house last week and my wife and I are going to spend some time together which I know we will both enjoy and she really needs. I like my "yes to be yes" so I don't like pulling out at the last minute but this is more important.

I am now able to go to the Thetford ride as a sort of exchange so if anyone has anything they need taking there to pass onto someone please let me know as I can pick it up from you in the next week.

Thanks all and hope its a good one!

no regrets pal, you do what you have to do for your household. we'd all do the same ;)

see you later in spring mate :cool:

Hope the trauma's passed and all is well again!

Decided I need to spend some more time with Kiran too ... so I'll be dragging her along to this one! :LOL:

Am wriggling with anticipation. I've just finished getting my bike set up- a special one for this ride- and can't wait for tomorrow morning! See you all there.

Rich Aitch":3lm0f1nq said:
Am wriggling with anticipation. I've just finished getting my bike set up- a special one for this ride- and can't wait for tomorrow morning! See you all there.

don't tell me you've washed the muirwoods((horror)) you will drain all it's character in one bucket of h2o.

:LOL:

by the same token free full bike wash/re-lube facilities are provided if needed. :cool:

tomorrow's weather looks ok really. some poss overnight showers may top up the puddles and muddy the mud but, im happy!

i have

-sunn road frame and forks with a stuck and mullered seat post. karma,56cm iirc
-altus crankset,mechs,shifters/levers and wheels(freehub appears solid but never stripped to look) £10 the lot
-varoius 8 and 9 speed cassettes. karma
-big box of varoius bits if i can fit it in,offers or karma?

looking forward to this :D

Anyone stopping for breakfast on the way? Me and Ben are coming over from Hull any good spots on route for a full english?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back