Random ebay lever purchase

Bob

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I saw these a couple of weeks ago and simply liked them, did some research and couldn't find them anywhere else.
They say ACOR on them, feel very light weight, finished nicely and feel nice to pull.
Am I missing something? are they likely to snap the first time I grab a proper handfull in an emergency?

Any ideas?
Please excuse the dodgy pictures, they do actually match and are in minty condition, look like they've been fitted once then taken off again :cool:

2012-03-16_09-00-58_595.jpg

2012-03-16_09-01-13_156.jpg

2012-03-16_09-01-37_522.jpg

These were sold by Acor and Tektro BITD. I like the look and the weight of these levers.
I saw an auction not too long ago that made me laugh and cry at the same time.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0806954617
I don't remember the exact price these sold for but for sure nothing near the 52€ they fetched at this aution.
They do look pretty though for something that came out of a factory from the far east.
It is a bit like when you are in love with old Marin bikes. The are pretty too and ride fantastic but they had their origins most likely in the same large taiwanese factory and not in the man cave from Chris Chance for instance. And i loooove my Marins. :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
52 euro + 5 for delivery :shock:
I paid £13 including delivery, i'm happy with that :LOL:

Back