Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it needs to be that stiff a rule but as we are all members of retrobike, and are willing to race in a team that is, well, constructed of retrobike members, I think we all should ride retro (even if things break, fall off and die!)

If emergencies happen, I cant see the problem with swapping to the backup (modern bike) and swapping a jersey.

Ok, cool, I can see the logic.

"And here comes A.N.Other riding for Retrobike.co.uk, riding his 2008 Specialized S Works", just doesnt work does it!!

I have a few plain jerseys, so will chuck them in my bag as a just incase.... ;)

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, are we going to have some MM 2008 Retrobike Team T-Shirts made up??

Remember to respect the river crossing lads! :LOL:

A certain person found that the water isn't deep enough to use the run-in as a diving board........

And Jez, how many beers had you consumed when you agreed to do it this year? :shock:

Depending on how I get there , I might bring several bikes , all retro as the modern/winter bike will be long gone by then .

Right team!!

We need to get sorted as the entry is just over a week away!
Could you please drop me a pm with your email addy and we discuss 'tactics' offline :)

Cheers!
Andy

I'll be up for this, haven't got a clue what it involves but sounds like a laugh. How much is it?
Any team willing to take me on with lack of suitable shoes and inexperience?
:LOL:

hey Gonzalez, may be worth checking out the other MM thread. There will be a team of ten entered, may be a space there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back