Ritchey Plexus 1998

Re: Ritchey

Nunix":3qcw7kur said:
How does it ride? Do You like it?

It is starting to be very, very cool :cool:

Actually I can't realty say. I have only cruiser around so far as I miss a fork pump adapter .... And more important my wife gave birth to our daughter two days ago. So have been quite focused on that :) but I hope I can tell more next week when I have had a chance to try it out for real.

Re: Ritchey

Yetidh9":u5j4wvkk said:
Nunix":u5j4wvkk said:
How does it ride? Do You like it?

It is starting to be very, very cool :cool:

Actually I can't realty say. I have only cruiser around so far as I miss a fork pump adapter .... And more important my wife gave birth to our daughter two days ago. So have been quite focused on that :) but I hope I can tell more next week when I have had a chance to try it out for real.

Really? Congratulations then, your first child?

Thanks Jakob. Yes this is so wonderful... And Yes, she is my first. We are still at the hospital and still quite stunned buy it all. Kind of rules messing around for an fork pump adapter seems kind of less relevant ;-)

Wowwwww Love this build, like the colour match on the saddle great job :cool: :cool:

rojo":3rdve617 said:
Wowwwww Love this build, like the colour match on the saddle great job :cool: :cool:

U see... I had to repaint the blue part as it was kind of smashed up... dont think I should rinde in white tights on this one... ha ha :)

BTW: did you spot the frot tyre that U help me to get from UK?

White tights noooooooooooo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh yeah the tyre , looking great :cool: :cool:

rojo":2j1bqr6e said:
White tights noooooooooooo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh yeah the tyre , looking great :cool: :cool:

Whit thights is a no-go... thats for road biking and pole dancers :)

BTW: what bike did you win the BOTM with? Could you link me towards it?

Back