British Steel

Giom6":3kxvunf5 said:
Cheers mate, seemed appropriate at this moment in time seeing I was saving it till I finished the Centaur!

Unfortunately the twins haven't been on top form since I finished it so I haven't had a chance to get out there and get it muddy, hopefully it won't be long! Just keeping my fingers crossed it feels like it did the first time round! ;)

Sorry to hear that mate, and i have no doubt it will, ... :cool:

I'm pretty sure it will too. Just itching to get it out there after spending so long getting it together! If it wasn't for those damn winter bugs :evil:

..... :cool:

Attachments

• img173.jpg
    img173.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 767
  • img172we.jpg
    img172we.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 767
..... :cool: A better shot of the Dave Yates E-Stay Racing.

Attachments

• img168.jpg
    img168.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 927
..... :cool: For Mr NevadaSmith........... :cool:

The paragraph in the bottom right hand corner, really put a smile on my face.... :cool:

And the price for the bike shown, all the way back then, £2195... :cool: Cant put a price on quality.

Attachments

• img171.jpg
    img171.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 923
  • img170.jpg
    img170.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 923
Does anyone else remember turning there Thumbshifters upside down, back in the day....? I know i did.... :oops:

Attachments

• img172.jpg
    img172.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 918
sinnerman":sunvkn7q said:
Does anyone else remember turning there Thumbshifters upside down, back in the day....? I know i did.... :oops:

Funny you should say that, I tried it with my SJS/Dura Ace thumbies on my Explosif but couldn't get the downshifts... :LOL:

We_are_Stevo":3vnducqz said:
sinnerman":3vnducqz said:

Funny you should say that, I tried it with my SJS/Dura Ace thumbies on my Explosif but couldn't get the downshifts... :LOL:

Whats needed is an Engineer......... :LOL:

sinnerman":2u27o3ut said:
We_are_Stevo":2u27o3ut said:
sinnerman":2u27o3ut said:

Whats needed is an Engineer......... :LOL:

Yeah, need to make myself some Tommy Iommi-style finger extensions; that should do it :LOL:

Latest posts

Back